Sunday, May 14, 2006

so. here i am.

i've been toying with the idea of getting a blog for years to stay in touch with friends, just haven't gotten motivated to ACTUALLY do it.

So. Here I am.

I am doing this for 2 reasons.
1. I live FAR away from all my friends now that I am living in San Francisco.
2. I believe it will be theraputic. Something to put energy into where I can talk (not like I don't do enough of that on a daily basis! Ha!), no really, where I can talk about things that are important to me on "paper." I have always kept a journal off and on, and now I feel like keeping one online to keep in touch with those most dear to me.

if you know me and are reading this. i love you. ;)

B

3 comments:

Amy said...

Aww... I love you too. I miss you lots! Think good thoughts for my little babies tomorrow. Hmm... I'm going in at noon, so you need to think of me at 9:00 am... right? I'm so happy that you started a blog, it is therapeutic. Now I can check in all the time to hear about your new West Coast life. Talk to you later! xoxo.

Les said...

can't wait to hear all the west coast news :)

Gordon Simonett said...

B-spot! Miss you- can't wait to come visit. September bitches!!