Tuesday, November 28, 2006

get me the fuck outta here before...

i stab my eye out. people in sf drive me fucking insane (not that they are all like this - but the ones that are i wanna fuckin kick in the crotch). i can't stand people that act all "distant" to show they are superior and so fucking special and interesting that they won't tell you things about them but then when the topic comes up later they act like you should have known they are a fucking expert on it even though they never said shit before. get over yourself, no one gives a shit about you that much that you have to be all mega-private about lame shit you know about or have experienced. Or if you don't want to tell people, don't throw it in their faces later for not knowing you knew, asshole.

Ok, I feel a bit better now. Maybe I can fall asleep soon bc it's almost 4am and I have to be up for work in less than 4 hours. Fuck. I haven't had a late night like this in a long ass time - I've become such an adult with getting to bed at a semi-decent hour (before 1am typically) so this is gonna suck tomorrow when I'm tired as shit and have a ton of shit to do because it is approaching year end and i have to hound a crapload of people to make sure we will land on target. Fun. My brain is racing so much that I haven't been able to fall asleep at all tonight. I tried to sleep but I kept thinking and thinking about what was pissing me off and also what is stressing me out (moving, getting a new job, resume bullshit, MONEY, etc etc etc). I can't wait to be in a stable place someday with finances, etc. At least once I'm back in DC I can find a better job and settle in come Spring with my boys and hopefully get back to my life after this "extended vacation away from DC" I've been on since March. That's truly what it feels like - I am SOOO not a west coast girl. Apparently, I even have a New England accent! HA!

No comments: